Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New in the Shop

Just a few newly listed items that are for sale in the shop...

Antique Yellowware Bowl
Antique White Ironstone Platter

Vintage Green Glass Wine Jug


Tea Leaf Ironstone Teacup & Saucer
I bought an entire lot of antique Tea Leaf ironstone at an estate sale a couple weeks ago, so I have several pieces in the shop right now, and I'll continue to list more as I get them photographed. It's so beautiful! 

Large Tea Leaf Ironstone PitcherSmall Tea Leaf Ironstone Pitcher

Personalized French Stripe Towel - YELLOW
And I have a new color of the monogrammed kitchen towels - a golden mustard yellow. It's lighter and sunnier than the Dark Mustard color I already carry, so it's perfect for a cheerful country kitchen.

I'm off to pack up some more orders... Hope you're having a great week!

7 comments:

  1. I just love the tea leaf pattern, its just lovely,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything especially the tea towel..
    Anything with monograms on it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a source for the crossed spoons plate holder? It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Needed to click' notify me'.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a source for the crossed spoons plate holder? It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have a source for the crossed spoons plate holder? It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister just bought the crossed spoons plate holder at Anthropology.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...